Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog about my experiences on L&D. A little background, I have been a nurse for over 5 years now. I have seen some really entertaining things from women in labor, and their families. I look forward to sharing these stories with you! I welcome any and all comments, even negative ones. While sometimes it may seem I am making fun of my patients on here, and in reality, that might be, please note that I am always a caring, attentive, and professional nurse. My comments from my patients reflect this. I will never give a patient's or family member's real name, I will always change this if I need to use their names in a story. Feel free to comment or send me an email any time you feel I have violated any HIPAA laws, and I will immediately remove or revise the post. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment